Monday, June 2, 2008

"Heroes" Dedicated to the brave people in Sichuan Earthquake, 2008

This is not created by me and may not know about the person who made. but I got this story sent my husband. but with my office work, I did not have time to go through and another reason, why I didn't open the mail, day before i got this mail, got another mail with some photos and it was really shocked me.

When I backed to home, husband asked me about the mail and I said, did not open the mail. He said that it was really sensitive and once he read all tears came to his eyes. So I went through it and happened same.

So thought to keep a note and appreciate the creature of this mail and proud about the courageousness and helpfulness of all chines people and other people around the world. We have to help others , specially when they desperately need others hands to get up.




















This videos are on BBC news

No comments: